Tel: +30 26450 26711
Action Adaptation Adventure Advertising Asian Black Black Comedy Bollywood Children Comedy Crime Documentary Drama Experimental Fantasy Foreign Language French Hindi Historical Horror Independent Jewish Music Video Musical National Reality Religious Romance Science Fiction Short Silent Sport Thriller War Women
Scope of the Festival is to promote the new technological and digital means that are being developed in the Greek and International Filmmaking and give the opportunity to as many as possible new creators from all over the world to screen their movies to a high level and modern festival.
The goals of the festival are the following :
- To develop a festival that will have not only national but also European and International profile.
- To screen the work of new filmmakers from all parts of the world, that cannot find stage easily for their movie and also to highlight themselves as creators.
- To award not only the film and its director but also the rest of the crew awarding separately each filmmaking specialty.
- To develop contact, networking, communication and collaboration between the filmmakers.
- To establish a permanent link between the festival and the place and the place with the festival.
- To contribute to the combination of cultural, tourist and financial development in local and national level.
2012 - 1st IIDFF
2013 - 2nd IIDFF
Open to the public
Please read the Festival's Regulation and Submission Terms at Festival's official website : www.iidff.gr
DVD PAL Format (Region 0 or 2)
Submission F e e s (Euros)
April 30, 2013 - Earlybird Deadline Shorts:25,Features:35 Documentaries:30
May 31, 2013 - Regular Deadline Shorts:35,Features:45 Documentaries:40
June 30, 2013 - Late Deadline Shorts:40,Features:50 Documentaries:45
July 15, 2013 - Extended Deadline Shorts:50,Features:60 Documentaries:55
** SPECIALLY FOR 2013 , DUE TO THE FINANCIAL CRISIS , GREEK FILMS ARE EXEMPTED FROM SUBMISSSION FEES.
|Recent Festival News||News|
|No known festival news at this time.|
|Known festival contacts||Contacts|